The ATLP and its schools enjoyed a range of positive media coverage, including approximately 23 positive mentions and more than £2,000 worth of advertising equivalent in the Royal Sutton Coldfield Observer alone. We also welcomed a visit from Birmingham Mail and Post.
Links are attached to all online versions of the stories, where applicable. Print copies are available from the press office. Approximate Advertising Value Equivalents are attached for the Royal Sutton Coldfield Observer, based on print values only, as we have hard copies of this publication. These figures are based on publications’ current average advertising page rates.
Social media coverage is not included in this report: however, most news outlets, including the Birmingham Mail, Royal Sutton Coldfield Observer, Sutton Coldfield Local, also featured links to the stories on Twitter and Facebook.
News releases issued by the press office
The following stories were issued on behalf of the ATLP and its schools.
- Annual training day
- Building better futures (feature)
- Arthur Terry School named top comprehensive
- Stockland Green School gets creative with neighbouring primary schools
- Sutton Coldfield Schools debating competition
- Councillor Brigid Jones’ visit
- Hat-trick of wins at Sports Awards
- ATLP school improvement partner
- Matthew’s on board the coach to success
Sutton Coldfield Local
- Hundreds of teachers and staff learn together at annual training event
- Arthur Terry School named Birmingham’s top comprehensive for fourth year running
- Arthur Terry triple success at sports awards
- Academy trust becomes school improvement partner of John Willmott
- Sutton Coldfield secondary schools prepare to go head to head in the Royal Town’s prestigious debating competition
The Royal Sutton Coldfield Observer
The ATLP enjoyed 10 mentions, including digital and print. Print advertising value equivalent (AVE) £2,140 approximately
Print reach: 94,570
Digital reach: 124,499
Approximate advertising Value Equivalent based on £700 half page: £1,720
Full page, size 330mm (h) x 260mm (w)
- School celebrates national award for reading
- School celebrates second national award for reading
190mm (h) x 160 (w) AVE £420 approx.
- School partnership is ‘beacon of excellence’
160mm (h) x130mm (w) AVE £320 approx.
- Three Sutton Coldfield schools top GCSE results tableshttp://www.suttoncoldfieldobserver.co.uk/Sutton-Coldfield-schools-GCSE-results-tables/story-28586556-detail/story.html
- Sutton schools shine on GCSE results tables
Half page, AVE £700 approx.
- Persuasive Sutton Coldfield students set to battle for schools debating contest honours
- Superb night as stars of sport honoured
Half page, AVE £700 approx.
The Birmingham Mail
Print reach: 95,634
Digital reach (monthly): 3,438,305
Full Page 340mm height x 265mm width, £1,200+vat
- Revealed: How every school in West Midlands performed at GCSEs
- Struggling Birmingham school could become an academy – but needs £1.5 million for building repairs
Mums in the Know (website)
The Phoenix Newspaper
Circulation 800,000 (monthly)
The Coleshill Post
- British Biology Olympiad Winners!
The Coleshill Herald and The Tamworth Herald
- Biology Champions